-
August 2nd, 2005, 09:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
What year did the Magazines start?
I have Sept/October 1994- Sept/October 1999.
Within just those 5 years, there's an obvious decline in what I liked about the magazine, which is pretty much everything else mentioned here.
All my 1999 magazines have/had the paper dolls in them, so that must be a pretty recent change. But, there weren't as many stories about the Historical girls, or anything else that I really liked. And there were more pictures then, too.
I remember when Josefina first came out and there was a HUGE thing about her in (I'm guessing) one of the 1997 magazines. Probably they did something similar for all the other dolls releases'.
But, I'm kind of curious how far after the start of the magazine I have them from. Was it early 90's they started? Or late 80s?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks